Sharon Mendoza, MBA
Executive experience with the ability to lead, to integrate strategy, and to execute for Fortune 50, Government, and Non-Profit organizations. Creative technical thinker with a vision to mentor staff, develop programs and services that works strategically and cooperatively with cross functional team members.
QUALIFICATIONS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Project Leader-team lead on physical and data security audit for Fortune 50 client. Completed early and successfully.
- People Management-Created organizational hierarchy, succession planning, repurposed staff and 360 degree performance review. Reduced cost 30%.
- Business Development-Increased sales 25% over two years by focusing 100% on service delivery and quality.
- Product Life Cycle-Created direct and email marketing campaigns to deliver results with multi-channel marketing programs. Client had actionable results immediately.
- Business Analysis-ROI for product generated 3 times the industry standard. Client ecstatic about performance.
- Marketing Strategy-Increased market share 5% for digital print product and premiere product launch. Reduced cost.
- Product Manager-Price Team Lead for database services for 10 years.
- Department Manager-Managed from 45 direct reports in 2 cities with excellence delivered daily. Staff cross-trained successfully.
- Client Management-Designed client scorecard and reporting metrics for client review process. Clients realized the benefits of our team.
AIG Retirement Services – Houston, TX
Associate Director, Operations Business Support (01/2015 to present)
- Compile Program Management artifacts.
- Provide business analyst support for Information Technology projects.
- Manage team of ten project managers and business analysts.
- Increase operational efficiencies through project management.
- Build high-performing teams via coaching and empowering them.
- Mentor team and set goals to achieve division goals.
- Monitor projects to ensure strategic objectives are met.
Liaison Resources – Round Rock, TX
Program Manager, Digital Technical Marketer at Dell (01/2012 to 10/2014)
- Create manufacturing, mailing and bulk shipping instructions for IT publishing programs.
- Develop mailing lists with target audience, radius, and segmentation details for each campaign.
- Process merge/purge, concatenate, load to database, and prep files for mailing vendor.
- Maintain six Filemaker 12 databases with weekly backups, NCOA updates, opt outs and address changes.
- Analyze print and digital circulation metrics and SiteCatalyst15 Excel Client and Report Builder website analytics.
- Analyze global circulation logistics of Power Solutions magazines.
ITT Technical Institute - Austin, TX
Adjunct Faculty, Project Management and Business (06/2011 to 10/2014)
- Instructor of Marketing, Project Management and Business Communication labs and courses.
- Prepare and present lectures, case studies, class assignments, course research papers and projects.
- Design and instruct a digital eportfolio class for graduating students.
- Hands on mentor on projects, labs, assignments and presentations.
Charfen Institute - Austin, TX
Director of Marketing, Digital Operations (08/2011 to 11/2011)
- Prepare email campaigns for five corporate brands in the real estate education market.
- Update and manage six websites with marketing collateral and industry updates.
- Lead project for Bank of America industry broadcast.
- Create and implement call center escalation program. Integrate social media into digital marketing channels.
- Report department metrics and prepare forecasts. Focus on results.
Tabs Direct – Houston, TX
Vice President, Client Services and Marketing (08/2008 to 07/2010)
- Lead program management, client strategy and market segmentation for email marketing, landing pages, litho print, digital printing, direct mail marketing products from inception to mailing.
- Mentor and coach department of 45 people.
- Manage department budget and member of executive leadership team.
- Initiate jobs for manufacturing print, direct mail, segmentation and database marketing.
- Plan business continuity and ensure disaster recovery procedures are current.
- Master of Business Administration, McNeese State University, Lake Charles, LA
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, McNeese State University, Lake Charles, LA
- Adobe classes (Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash)
- IIBA, Houston Chapter - (01/2016 to present) Vice President Marketing and Board Member.
- Austin AMA – (01/2011-10/2014) Vice President Membership and Board Member,
- Volunteer: Technology, Membership, and Communications Committees, Special Interest Groups, Ambassador, Twitter Specialist, Website Manager.
- Award: June 2013 International Award for Largest Membership Increase in division
- ProductCamp Austin – (01/2011 - 08/2015) Volunteer and Participant.
- Austin Online Marketing – (01/2011 - 10/2014) Volunteer and Participant. Design, Create, and Manage Personal Website. Learn Social Media and Internet Marketing strategies for Marketers.
- Recent training includes Business Analysis, Project Management, Adobe Suite, Social Marketing Media, CRM, ProductCamp, & Big Design conference.
- Expert on Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, SalesForce.com, BrainKeeper, Google Analytics, InFusionsoft, Basecamp, Fogbugz, Pinnacle, Websphere, proprietary web based applications and CRM systems.
- Continuous learning on social media, client centric relationships, leadership and marketing.
- American Marketing Association Leadership Summit 2013
- Dell Inc. training on Leadership, Contracts, Social Media, SalesForce.com, Marketing Automation, SiteCatalyst15 Excel Client and Report Builder.
Microsoft Office suite, Outlook, SharePoint, Workday, JIRA, Confluence, Adobe Creative Suite, Kapost, WordPress, SalesForce.com, TrendTools, Ariba, Orbis, Mascot, MsgParse, Duplicate Finder, Filemaker13, SiteCatalyst15, Acrobat XI, BrainKeeper, Google Analytics, InFusionsoft, Basecamp, Fogbugz, Pinnacle, Websphere, Oracle, FACT, proprietary systems
JOB RELATED SKILLS
leader, mentor, instructor, corporate trainer, project manager, business analyst, marketing campaigns for membership acquisition, membership retention, activation, and renewals; financial loyalty marketing program, credit card offer program, social media marketing campaigns, database marketing, merge/purge, NCOA, direct mail marketing, email marketing, digital marketing, technical marketer, workflow automation, multi-channel marketing, hiring manager, career paths creator for team members, business analysis, project management, procurement, ad agency experience, SOWs, advertising contracts, magazine publishing, vendor management, win-win negotiations, customer service onboard experience, client engagement, sales engagement, Dell training in market automation, leadership, brand, social media, contracts and procurement
"...caring about the details and delivering results with a passion for excellence."